The Outing on A Steed

-I  had some  two  weeks  ago  visited  a  friend  I had  met  ages  ago, when I  used  to  drive  my  kinetic   with  original  Japanese  engine  
-maintaining  it  was  getting  difficult  because  spare parts  were  not  available  and  indian model  plastic  version active  was  launched  not  that  heavy
-auto  is  my  steed  , for  many  reasons, investing  in a  car  which  are  expensive and  fuel, maintenance and  other  extra  costs  are  even  if  possible  to  afford  I  as  a  single  find  it   hectic  to  run around  for  accessories and  lose  my  sense  of  focus  on the  main target  --an  outing  once  in a  while
-outings  are  pleasure  meant  for  pleasure  and  have  a  nice  time  alone  or  with  others  known  or  unknown people  and  surrounding  I  like  or  are  not  chosen  by  me
-every  outing  is  an experience  that  can  be  any  flavor  from bland  plain  to  spicy  or  sweet
-I fasted  during  navratras  and  last  evening  was  the  ninth  day  and  fasting  over   I  chose  to  visit  my  friend  again , on the  way  I  discovered  celebrations  were  on  but  not  on their  peak  , crowds  were  not  as  much  narrowing  the roads, roads  appeared  wider  and  broader  and  shinier, shops  on both sides  of  the  roads  lined  up  which  never  were  clearly  visible  for  traffic  blocked  the  shops  were  standing   with  open  doors  and  glass  windows  were  showing  inside  view  of  the  showrooms
-fruit was on display  on road  side  vendors  , hawkers  selling  salads  people  in colourful  dresses  moving  around  window  shopping,, I  reached  the  hotel  where  wedding  functions  are  also  arranged  and  vehicles  parked  there  were  so  long  big  and  expensive  looking  I  knew  someone  wealthy  was  getting  married  in the  hall, my  friend  lives  on the  end  of  the  street  that  goes  in from there
-I  had called  the  auto  driver  on phone  and  this  made  my  trop  easier and  comfortable  , I  paid  him off  and  entered  the  house  , their  black  dog  was  standing  right  in front  in the lawn  behind  the  railing he  could  not  jump, inside  my  friend  and  I  went  , she  was  resting  , her  voice  hoarse  from travelling  to  her  paternal  town  , spending  time  from last  we  had  met  in her  place   with  friends  and  family  she  had  just  returned ,
-I  had  made  since  last  we  met  some  lace  glass  mats  for  her, I  gave  her  them, tea  is  a  custom  without  which  hospitality  is  incomplete ,  for  two  and  some  more  time we  sat  and  talked  and  her  roof  is  being  raised  , workers  and  their  small kids  came  around  for  them  tea  was  made  , evening  fall  was  quick  and  I  walked  up  to  the  unite  hotel  main entrance  and  from there  crossing  so  many  cars  parked  there  caight  an auto  and  got  home
-mom tells  me  my  nephew  met  with an accident
-what  happened  was  tashi  returning  home  from his  hair  cut  done  in salon  at  slow  speed  gave  indicator  and  tuned  , two  small  boys  in teens  sat  on their  steed  a  powerful  bike  unmanageable  out  of  control   banged  the  passenger  seat  side  bumper  bonnet  and  bents  and  shattered  glass  and  tuft  of  hair   stuck  on the  unfallen  hanging  windscreen  from where  they  flew   up  and  fell  behind  the  stopped  car  on the  turn  cracking  their  legs  and  joints  taken to  near  by  hospital  as  my  nephew  called  the  police  and  my  brother  also  reached   all happened  around  five  when I  was  having  tea  with  my  friend 
-I  am  planning  to  attend  the  kitties  in hotels   for  outings  , but  ready  to  pay  for  fun and  food  I  am  not  wwilling  to  be  regular  member  with  kitty  amount  , cash  is  needed  and  I as  a  single  have  digital  money  and  for  ration check  is  given  , I  don't  carry  cash  so  much   to  attract  attention, without  cash  also  people  see me
-steeds  are  somethings one  should  have  total  control on , everything  unmanageable  tend  to  get  out  of  control and  bang  somewhere   knocking  you down 
-
-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets toys and joys ..