The Fervour-

-i  got  a  new   hand  set  last  year, it  was very  important  and  without  which  i  could  not  manage  my  personal  and  social  affairs  , jio  was  launching  free  data  package  with  their  own handset  some  four  months  later  but  i  was  not  ready  to  wait  for  it  was  a  crucial moment  of  decision and  a  turning  point, i  like  samsung  and  no  matter  what  i  refused  to  accept  chinese  made  versions  on line  available  and  trendy
-first  i  took my  cell golden  the  first  one  , then  not  even  arrived  in local  market, i  began  to  download  apps  , facebook, whats app, flikr, yahoo mail
-then my  picture  gallery  grew and  i  was  connecting  and  contacting  my  friends  who  have  proved  friends over  a  period  of  time  , on line  orders  , food  packs, from local  groceries  , relatives  long  distance
-i  got  some  more  thread   and  began  tatting  and  whats  app  shared  my  pictures  with  my  contact list, a  cousin laughingly  rang  me  up  saying  why  post  pictures  only  and  not  send  her  the  tatted  pieces  in original
-good  idea, it  demanded  an outing, went   to  the  blue  dart  who  seemed  not  much interested  because  sunday  the  day  before  was  a  holiday  and  unlike  amazon who  are  sunday  open exclusively  for  amazon shoppers  blue  dart  checked  the  open  parcel  and  asked  for  proof
-i  had  got  my  adhar  made  rather  unwillingly  and  still  not  sure  what  all can be  done with  adhar  for  me i  gave  them my  pan  and  adhar  numbers  they  refused  to  accept , they  wanted  the  original  for  scan
-well  it  was  just  a  courier  not  a  customs  officer
-i  reached  climbing  with  some  difficulty  the  indian post office  branch  near  by
-for  seventy  i  sent  it  to  shimla  and  saved  my  seven hundred  on blue  dart
-geeta  my  cousin received  it  and  complimented  me  on my  beautiful work  encouraging  me  to  sell  them on line  but  i  am  not  selling  
-amazon opened  a pantry  in singapore  to  a  huge  success because  all working  people  can not  make  small  trips  to  get  their  daily  s groceries  and  fill their  larders, neighbours  are  employed  who  are  free  and  paid  to  shop  for  them  as  well
-amazon is  best  and  i  opened  the  page , sign in sign up  is  cool, easy  even a  child  can  do  it
-i  want  others  to  see my  work  , thread  work  and  lace  work  and  tatted  work  and  admire  and  praise  and  connect
-amazon showed  a  form to  fill -income  tax, returns, investment, how  will i  pay, commisions, percentage, GST  , accounts, banks, 
-well thats  not  my  line
-i  checked  my  facebook friend  list, artists, creators, musicians, dancers, photograpgers, poets, writers , tatters, crochet  workers, 
-i  sent  the  parcel  to  tatting  for  spirit
-second  one  looks  better  because  this  time  i  was  prepared  with  indelible  pen
-happy  to  share  with  like  minded 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets toys and joys ..