Beauty and the beast..

Ethereal beauty
I used to give home tuitions in my veranda when I had nothing much else to think about, as a hobby I did cooking nobody appreciated , I am punctual strict and regular, food should be properly served clean fresh and on time, that's how I am, I gave tuitions and cooked our family meals and kept dogs and fed the birds besides driving the old heavy kinetic, attended unite hotel kitty parties as a guest member , dint like going places and hated going to other people's homes, why I don't like going to others homes is because they show off their best side of their ugliness, like offering leftovers, giving tea in dirty painted glasses, contributing the discard and grabbing my best
I used to grow flowers others liked to cut off, painting, walking, partying, and reading relaxing was on the top of the list
Beauty is in the idea like a genuine smile is not just a broad grin stretching from ear to ear without crinkling the corners of your eyes and looking so bland , plastic face with haughty temperament glossy fake sugar free sweet tone and not helpful at all, ethereal is in the innocent genuine sincere heart full of truth harmless attitude and natural spontaneity a charming presence, comfortable soothing air and many more and much more than just a curly hair carefully done after an expensive shampoo with a dryer, because material is not ethereal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets toys and joys ..