Time flies past with or without your consent..







When bittu ji comes we all connect to him, he likes talking, full of life and shrewd he has progressed speedily, 
Some people like taking risks that others would not, our decisions are our choices ,first of all we must believe in our selves, if we don't know what we want our choices are not made naturally decisions will not be right and the result a complete disaster, I know what I don't want and when I like something or don't like something, simple as it is simple I like , it gives a clear picture and clarity of mind rapidly solves matters a confused mind can't, I like goodness in its genuine spontaneous sense and try to stay away from the wicked because the wicked will strip you of your positivity and you wouldn't recognize your self, I live with me and I know me , I like to be me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets toys and joys ..