The post office

.the town telegraph office is an old historic building .telegrams were sent from there and in school we students were proudly taught how telegrams were sent. Modern times faster ways of exchanging messages on cell phones everyone can afford the telegraoh section nation wide is shut down .on that level head post offices will become passport offices. Couriers are convenient and with amazon emerging speedily also globally as a pantry with singapore launch successful because all working and modern and wealthy and busy or lazy can not make shopping trips regularly.neighboyrs like uber are hired for their shopping for a certain payment. My small lazy township remains the same .one can not change  unless their outlook changes.i went to branch office yesterday to send a small parcel containing my thread craft to a facebook friend.a surprise gift only one interested in my skill can be.i akso love tatting and like sharing with admirers of tatting lace.the pist office was empty of staff with just one pregnant woman  who joined after a fortnight and customers in rage left her to come kater wgen certain mr will be there .the woman did not gave password to open the software and could not help me for forty minutes. She kept on talking on phone .finally i had to firmly ask her to call the man on leave and get the password and my oarcel was weighed 210 grams and tracker pasted .my another consignment is packed and ready but i wanted to find out first what all proofs were needed to go with it.i from my kandline dialled 197mechanucal voice asked me to press 1 or 2 or 3.finally one woman answered and i asjed her to give me the number of town postoffice.she asked me very politely to wait 45 seconds  .then after that i was asked my name address. Then my area code. My phone code five minutes passed she asjed me to wait 45 seconds and same questions repeated finally i got my treasured number. I rang up and a male voice asked me what could he do to help. I asjed what proofs were needed to attach with parcels. What are you sending in parcels i was asked
..account shifting.account books.passbooks or what else
.gifts to fruends i answered .hus hindi sounded  quite terrible .he did not seem to catch my points. I guessed he was a south indian . No he said he was maharashtrian. So what proofs i got tired to nova scotia .was ge an authority. I explained authority means power ..position to infomation.he was a clerk but his voice echoed in the background asking if proof was needed for parcels to foreign countries. Sorry ask head post office. He was unable to help because he was military post office. Sorry i apologised 197 gave me yor number. Hoping all army secrets were safe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets toys and joys ..